Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

My Holiday

In the holidays I went to Wellington. First of all I went to the circus and the circus was at Porerua, “good bye mum” I shouted .

I said “the motorbike is going to happen” but my dad didn’t believe in me . When we got the ticket for the circus I thought that we were the only people there, there was no one there except me and also my dad but we were just the 1st one at the circus.

Me  and my dad waited for the people and when the people came to the circus it was 1pm. The circus was finally opened and we gave our tickets to go in.

When the people, me and my dad went in the circus it started, I was excited.


I shouted “WOW! that was amazing” the girls used a chair like stairs and I was so happy. The boys were jumping around.

It was a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment